The Big Easy. Space City. The Rock & Roll Capital of the World. And...Burlington, VT?
That's right -- the Queen City of New England now has its own Maps Rocks Glass, too. In fact, one of our guys just got married there not too long ago, so we outfitted the reception with some brand spankin' new Burlington Maps Glassware to kick things off right. Let's just say there wasn't a dry eye -- or glass -- in the place.
So check it out along with our other new offerings in our rapidly growing Street Maps Glassware collection.
To your health, to your neighborhood!
We love Kansas City every which way, so we couldn't wait to design this one. The winding Missouri and Kansas rivers sure do make this a handsome addition to the Street Map Glassware collection!
You're busy. We get it. So does Dad. But hey, there's still plenty of time to get him something cool for Father's Day. Check out our different shipping options and delivery dates to make sure the old man gets your gift in time.
UPS Ground -- order by 1:00 pm Monday, June 10.
USPS Priority Mail -- order by 1:00 pm Tuesday, June 11.
UPS Second Day Air -- order by 1:00 pm Wednesday, June 12.
UPS Next Day Air -- order by 1:00 pm Thursday, June 13.
*Applies to in-stock items only.
**Unless you are a sorcerer, in which case you probably don't need our help to impress Dad.
***But if you are a sorcerer, then your dad is probably also a sorcerer. So maybe you do need us after all.
Hey there, friends,
We've been so busy in the workshop these days that the blog has taken a bit of an extended spring break, so here's a quick update on all things UCG:
1. In April we released the Boston Strong Marathon Map Pint, with all proceeds going to OneFundBoston to help the victims of the Boston Marathon tragedy. We also decided to donate all profits from our regular Boston Street Maps Glassware Collection through the end of May. As of the date of this blog, you've helped us raise nearly $3,000 -- already our biggest charitable donation EVER!
2. We just released the Atlanta and Hong Kong Rocks Glasses in our Street Maps Glassware Collection, which join recently added pint glasses and carafes for Pittsburgh and San Francisco.
3. We launched 73Prime Supply, our answer to the lack of genuinely high-quality men's grooming products on the market, with our maiden voyage the Concrete Shave Brush. Made with a ruggedly handsome concrete handle and an animal-friendly nylon bristle engineered for optimal lather application, this bad boy preps is a bold addition to one's morning shave routine. We're also working on Conrete Shave Brush's compadre for life, Concrete Razor.
4. We enhanced our packaging and shipping to give you more options and a better customer experience.
That's all for now, but you can be sure there's a lot more just around the corner. Thanks for visiting us!
Hey, there! Hope you're staying warm out there. We've sure been busy keeping the fire burning in the UCG workshop. What have we been up to exactly? Glad you asked. Here are a few of the things we're working on:
- We can’t seem to stop designing and making new products, including new additions to our Street Maps Glassware line and a suite of killer grooming products for men.
- We're improving our website to make shopping with us even more awesome.
- We’re enhancing our packaging and shipping to give customers more options and bigger smiles.
- And we continue to seek out unconventional raw materials and new small business partners to help us bring stylish, distinctive, and Earth-friendly designs to your home.
So here’s to 2013 and here’s to you. We always love hearing from you so feel free to drop us a note or come visit us anytime. The workshop’s always open.
Brian + Dave + Neil = UCG
Thanks to all of you who made our 2012 Holiday Season a great one! We hope that our products will bring smiles to your faces (and those lucky enough to be receiving them as gifts) as you enjoy your holidays with those close to you.
Please note! All purchases made after Sunday, December 16th, cannot be guaranteed to arrive before the 24th for your holiday celebrations. We will make our best effort to get orders out quickly as they come in. Also please remember to notice the product descriptions which indicate whether a product is currently on back order for January.
Don't let good old St. Nick make you look bad come Christmas morning. Place your holiday order by this Sunday, December 16, and we'll make sure you keep your title as the best gift giver in the family.
(Pre-holiday delivery guaranteed for in-stock items only. If you want to confirm, just drop us a note at email@example.com.)
No, we're not talking about Kool and the Gang's 1979 smash hit. We're talking about a retail event at the South Boston Neighborhood House tonight that will benefit their mission of supporting family and neighborhood life in the community.
We'll be there selling our wares in support of SBNH, and we hope to see you, too! There will be a room full of talented local merchants, raffle prizes, and enough booze and chocolate to keep you dizzy straight through Christmas.
Come to 136 H Street, South Boston, between 7:00 and 11:00 pm for a great night and an even greater cause!
Here's to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And scotch!